|Builders||Turun Veneveistämö, Turku, Turun Veneveistämö, Turku (FIN)|
|Material||Mahogany, carvel planked|
|1st certificate issued||1951|
|Original boat name||Skylark|
|Original sail number||006|
|Current location||Turku, Baltic Sea (FIN)|
- Skylark L-6 Tuula - 01.02.2010 by Matti Muoniovaara
- The restauration has never begun.
L-13 has never been in Sweden and there really is no confusion with this boat.
- 5.5 SWE 61 "Tuula" - 04.02.2008 by Kaspar Stubenrauch
- The boat is located on the island of Orust in Sweden, it is a stopped restoration project.
- Information - 17.09.2007 by Sebastien Schmidt
- Skylark = cigarette which was produced by rettig. Became S-61 ?
Sign in to add a note | RSS feed
|Sail#||Boat name||Owner name|
|FIN-006||"Skylark"||Gilbert von Rettig (1951-?)|
|FIN-006||"Caro III"||Robert Jansson (1954-1957)|
|SWE-045||"Tuula Skylark"||T. Lindquist (1966-1970)|
|SWE-061||"Tuula"||Dan Wennerby (2002-2009)|
|FIN-006||"Skylark"||Not disclosed (2014-?)|
Sign in to add an owner