|Designer||Einar Ohlson (SWE)|
|Builders||Oscar Schelin, Kungsörs Båtvarv AB (SWE)|
|Material||Mahogany, carvel planked|
|1st certificate issued||1964|
|Original boat name||Web III|
|Original sail number||011|
|Current location||Three Mile Harbor, Long Island, NY (USA)|
- Jade - 08.05.2013 by John Mooney
- Jade is now preserved indoors (fully rigged, but with a shortened mast) as part of the decor of a bar at East Hampton Point Restaurant, in Three Mile Harbor, NY.
- Jade US-71 - 14.08.2012 by Matti Muoniovaara
- The boat is in New York.
- Sister boats - 31.07.2008 by Matti Muoniovaara
- These three boats are not sister boats. Each boat have different construction plans (I have them). Sister boats are identical and made with same plans. Normally Ohlson writes to the plans that only one boat can be built with these drawings.
- Gold medalist - 29.07.2008 by Jens Busch
- This is one of three sisterboats built in Kungsör in 1964. "Boat C". Poul Elvström won the world´s in 1966 with this boat.
The others are G 13 Sünnschien/S 53 Remi ("Boat B") and Ita 46 Twins XIII ("Boat A")
Sign in to add a note | RSS feed
|Sail#||Boat name||Owner name|
|DEN-011||"Web III"||William Eldred Berntsen (1964-1966)|
|DEN-011||"Web III"||Poul Elvström (1966-1966)|
|USA-071||"Jade"||John Mooney (1966-1971)|
|USA-071||"Jade"||Richard Sage (1971-?)|
Sign in to add an owner