|Designer||E. Wedell-Wedellsborg (DEN)|
|Builders||A. Walsted, A. Walsted Badevaerft, Thuroe (DEN)|
|1st certificate issued||1951|
|Original boat name||Tumleren II|
|Original sail number||004|
- 5.5 KC-2 - assumed to be ex D-4 - 28.06.2009 by Kaspar Stubenrauch
- Ivan Lavine informs that KC-2 was named "Wendigo", owned by Graham Crate; George Cuthbertson informs that "Wendigo" was designed Baron Wedell Wedellsborg. As one of his two 5.5 designs is "Trille" (D-3 > KC-1), "Wendigo" must be D-4 originally. Anyone having further info to reconfirm or alter the assumptions, please place a note.
- 5.5 D-4 / exported to Canada? - 15.06.2009 by Kaspar Stubenrauch
- We have information from Ivan Lavine, that KC-4 might be "Cheetah", which however is already listed as 5.5 CAN 31.
Another thought: Could 5.5 D-4 have been exported to Canada, to become KC-4?
- 5.5 D-4 "Tumleren II" - sister to D-3 - 03.01.2009 by Kaspar Stubenrauch
- 5.5 D-4 and 5.5 D-3 are sisterboats
Sign in to add a note | RSS feed
|Sail#||Boat name||Owner name|
|DEN-004||"Tumleren II"||Aage Hempel (1951-?)|
|CAN-002||"Wendigo"||Graham Crate (?-?)|
Sign in to add an owner