|Designers||Philippe Meier (SUI), Sebastien Schmidt (SUI)|
|Builders||Josi Steinmayer, Meilen, ZH, Steinmayer Bootswerft, Meilen, ZH (SUI)|
|Material||Sandwich glass epoxy PVC foam|
|1st certificate issued||1995|
|Original boat name||John B. once again|
|Original sail number||017|
|Current location||Skuldelev (SSK), Roskilde Fjord (DEN)|
- Schedule precisions - 15.04.2014 by Sebastien Schmidt
- Modifications of the hull shapes studied and built during winter 1994-1995.
- Design story - 30.09.2007 by Sebastien Schmidt
- "John B. once again" is based upon SUI-169 "Chlika-Chlika" designed in 1989 together with Philippe Meier.
The forward half of the hull shape has been completely re-designed for a better lake-like choppy waves (Chlika was designed for the long swell of Australia and Bahamas), that is concretely narrower and deeper entry lines.
- Quasi sister-ship - 30.09.2007 by Sebastien Schmidt
- "John B. once again" has a quasi sister-ship :
SUI-192 "Artemis X - Shaï" to Roni Pieper then Stefan Zlot, only the keel was different.
- Information - 17.09.2007 by Sebastien Schmidt
- 3rd at the 2005 worlds in Sydney
Sign in to add a note | RSS feed
|Sail#||Boat name||Owner name|
|BAH-017||"John B. once again"||Robert Hallam "Bobby" Symonette (1995-?)|
|BAH-017||"ABSOLUTELY"||Thierry S. Huguenin (2006-?)|
|DEN-017||"Arnold"||Not disclosed (?-?)|
Sign in to add an owner