|Designer||Alfred Edward "Bill" Luders Jr. (USA)|
|Builder||Warren Muir (Australia)|
|Material||Epoxi laminated Mahogany|
|1st certificate issued||1981|
|Original boat name||Pop.s John B|
|Original sail number||011|
|Current location||SBK (Skärsätra Båtklubb), Lidingö (SWE)|
- NOR 42 has become SWE 64 - 11.08.2014 by Kaspar Stubenrauch
- Feedback from the Swedish Sailing Federation has been received. This boat has - after participating in the Norwegian Open - found its harbour in Lidingö, Stockholm.
- BA-11 - Second last design of Luders - 02.04.2010 by Matti Muoniovaara
- This is Luders design #1097 and it is L5.5#71 of 72. Warren Muir is not the designer, he built the boat.
- Owners - 27.05.2008 by Matti Muoniovaara
- Owners are Frode Halvorsen & Hanne Kraft-Johanssen. Location is Risör.
- Sail number - 24.04.2008 by Matti Muoniovaara
- The right sail number should be BA-8. Bobby Symonette maybe had some good sails from John B6. Bobby was practical. He just took the sail with letters BA-1 and added number 1 and a new registry number BA-11 was born. He just forgot the numbers 8, 9 and 10!
- Dates of ownership's changes - 10.02.2008 by Site Administrator
- Warning : dates of ownership changes you could read her on the right are approximated on purpose and set up like this only to respect the chronological ownership order. So please share your precisions when you have some new ones !
- Last 5.5 design of Luders ? - 07.02.2008 by Site Administrator
- Design #39 and last of the Luders 5.5 design list.
Sister-ship to NOR-42 ?
Sign in to add a note | RSS feed
|Sail#||Boat name||Owner name|
|BAH-011||"Pop's John B"||Robert Hallam "Bobby" Symonette (1981-?)|
|NOR-042||"Busy Bee"||Jan-Erik Dyvi (1985-?)|
|NOR-042||"Pop's John B"||[un known] (1990-?)|
|NOR-042||"Pop´s John B"||Are Huser (2005-2007)|
|NOR-042||"Pop´s John B"||Frode Halvorsen (2007-?)|
|SWE-064||"Pop 's John B"||Jens Busch & Ville Hofman-Bang (2014-?)|
Sign in to add an owner