|Designer||Warren Muir (Australia)|
|Builder||Warren Muir (Australia)|
|Material||Cold moulded wood|
|1st certificate issued||1984-00-00|
|Original boat name||Southern Five|
|Original sail number||042|
|Current location||Vannes, Golfe du Morbihan, Bretagne (FRA)|
- 5.5 FRA 48 - New owner - 26.04.2012 by Kaspar Stubenrauch
- Gurvan Jaouen reports from La Bretagne:
"...About FRA 48: She has been sold to Thierry Masselin, who lives in Vannes in Southern Brittany... He will sail with her mainly in the Gulf of Morbihan..."
- 5.5 KA-42 "Southern Five" - 04.02.2010 by Kaspar Stubenrauch
- Info from Warren Muir: KA-42 and KA-43 have been built from one design.
- Date of moving to France - 18.08.2009 by Gurvan Jaouen
- JM de Poulpiquet purchased the boat from Jonathan Janson in early 1992.
- Current location - 30.11.2008 by Jean-Bernard Datry
- Crozon -Morgat (Finistère, France)
Sign in to add a note | RSS feed
|Sail#||Boat name||Owner name|
|AUS-042||"Southern Five"||Colin Ryan (1985-1987)|
|GBR-036||"Salamander III"||Jonathan Janson (1987-1992)|
|FRA-048||"Pen Kaled II"||JM de Poulpiquet (1992-2004)|
|FRA-048||"Baie de Matavai"||Maurice Floc'h (2004-?)|
Sign in to add an owner