|Designer||Ben Lexcen (AUS)|
|Builder||Keith Revell (AUS)|
|Material||Cold moulded wood|
|1st certificate issued||1983-02-25|
|Original boat name||Arunga VIII|
|Original sail number||041|
|Current location||Konstanz (KYC), Lake of Constance (GER)|
- The sister ship Warrior IV - 30.09.2010 by François Bouvier
- Is the well known SUI 145, once called Reliance. The boats have different keel shapes, none of them original. Pray we can see those beautifully shaped ladies race against each other again.
- Information - 09.10.2007 by Warren Muir
- Built by Keith Revell in Sydney, Australia.
A second boat was built to this design, called Warrior 4 for Al Cassel in Newport Beach, California.
- Original name - 29.09.2007 by François Bouvier
- The original name is Arunga VIII
Sign in to add a note | RSS feed
|Sail#||Boat name||Owner name|
|AUS-041||"Arunga VIII"||Frank Tolhurst (1983-1984)|
|AUS-041||"Jan VI"||Bruce Ritchie (?-?)|
|NOR-060||"Jan VI"||Carlos Duarte (?-2004)|
|SUI-185||"Barbarella"||François, Georges Bouvier & Guillaume Roulet (2004-2010)|
|GER-069||"Anja 2"||Dietmar Armbruster (2010-?)|
Sign in to add an owner