|Designers||Carl-Erik Ohlson (SWE), Einar Ohlson (SWE)|
|Builder||Bröderna Ohlson (SWE)|
|Material||Honduras mahogany, carvel planked|
|1st certificate issued||1963|
|Original boat name||Pam|
|Original sail number||016|
|Current location||Sydney (AUS)|
- 5.5 AUS 16 "Pam" - 2014 Winner of the Nationals in Australia - 11.04.2014 by Kaspar Stubenrauch
- Tannis Mc Donald reports from Sydney:
"...PAM was given the gorgeous 5.5 Australian Nationals Platter which dates back to 1959. You can see that she won the Nationals in 1966 and 1969. Unfortunately, the winners' names end at 1982. This leaves a gap of winners missing from 1983 onwards...."
Tannis is looking for records or a list of Australian winners in that period (For 2011 & 2013 AUS 32 is noted), so that this valuable information is not lost forever.
Please contribute from information you may have, entering the respective winners in the Result section of this website.
- KA-16 - 06.03.2010 by Kaspar Stubenrauch
- More info from Warren: KA-16, "Pam". Designed and built by the Ohlson brothers.... She was actually commissioned and owned by Otto Miek from Melbourne and skippered by Alexander Stuart “Jock” Sturrock.
- Information - 09.10.2007 by Warren Muir
- Pam, was built for the 1964 Australian Olympic selections and was sailed by Jock Sturrock, 12m Gretel fame, lost out to Barranjoey who went on to win the gold medal.
Sign in to add a note | RSS feed
|Sail#||Boat name||Owner name|
|AUS-016||"Pam"||Jock Sturrock (1963-1967)|
|AUS-016||"Pam"||Gordon Ingate (1968-1972)|
|AUS-016||"Pam"||J. Grady (1973-?)|
|AUS-016||"Pam"||Not disclosed (?-?)|
Sign in to add an owner