|Designer||Jan H.Linge (NOR)|
|Builders||Cedric Guigley, Royal Sydney Yacht Squadron Boat Yard|
|Material||WR Cedar planking / resorcinol glue|
|1st certificate issued||1956|
|Original boat name||Kirribilli|
|Original sail number||003|
|Current location||South Australia (AUS)|
- 5.5 AUS 3 "Kirribilli" - Info from Ted Baxter - 22.05.2011 by Kaspar Stubenrauch
- I have owned "Kirribilli" for the last 5 years and am just completing her restoration; her launch is likely to be in the next month or so. I have a pretty complete set of her sails including all the orginal paper work to and from Jan Linge and RSYS.
- builder - 11.11.2010 by ryan godfrey
- Kirribilli was built by Cedric Guigley for RSYS in 1956
- KA 3 Kirribilli - 22.09.2010 by ryan godfrey
- Kirribilli was owned by my father, Rex Godfrey, from approximately 1964 through to 1998. He bought her from RPAYC on Pittwater and trucked her over to Adelaide, SA and raced extensively at the RSAYS. Also layed a teak teak and built many custom deck fittings all branded 'Kirribilli KA3'. Ryan
- KA-3 – KIRRIBILLI - 03.04.2010 by Matti Muoniovaara
- The builder was Royal Sydney Yacht Squadron Boat yard. The name of the boat seems to be the place of the bulding site Kirribilli. The photo of the launch might be taken at the RSYS.
- 5.5 AUS 3 "Kirribilli" - for sale - 03.04.2010 by Kaspar Stubenrauch
- The ad reads:
"...This...offers a lifetime opportunity to get an original serious race boat restored sympathetically to very high standards, ready to be used for another 60 years and the world 5.5m Championships coming to Australia in 2012"
- 5.5 KA-3 - builder? - 06.03.2010 by Kaspar Stubenrauch
- Info received from Warren Muir:
"...KA3 Kirribilli; there is already information on this boat but Mr. Gale - sailing manager of the RPAYC - said it was built by Jim Perry..."
- 5.5 AUS 3 "Kirribilli" - 11.12.2008 by Kaspar Stubenrauch
- Ownership info as stated in Michael Storers blog:
Cyril Morrow and Jim Perry
Phil Rutter (who sailed her in the '64 eliminations)
Sign in to add a note | RSS feed
|Sail#||Boat name||Owner name|
|AUS-003||"Kirribilli"||Consortium - Royal Sydney Yacht Squadron (1956-?)|
Sign in to add an owner